Since 1995 Ashburton Cookery School has been setting exceptional standards in teaching, cooking and using local produce. These are also the reasons why Ashburton is offering its customers in the North of England an opportunity to learn at The Cooking School at Dean Clough who will be partnering with Ashburton to deliver its 5 day intermediate cooking course later this year.
Darrin Hosegrove, Chef Director at Ashburton Cookery School said, “The Cooking School at Dean Clough is the only place in the North of England that this course could be delivered. They have experienced and talented chefs, who share our values and will deliver to our exacting standards.”
From 17 September The Cooking School will teach enthusiastic home cooks who want to learn a broad range of cookery skills and modern recipes with a focus on professional presentation. The Intermediate Cooking Course is a perfect way to hone skills and has been taken by individuals looking to set up their own business. The course can also be taken as a cookery holiday, or for personal development.
Local hotels in Calderdale are also offering special rates for visitors to the area for the Ashburton course, which could bring in a boost to local tourism is the area.
Matthew Benson-Smith, Director of the Cooking School said, “This is a very strong course developed by Ashburton. In these 5 days we’ll cover everything from soup, bread, fish, meat, vegetable dishes to chocolate, creams and custard. We can assure anyone taking the course they will complete the course a far better cook.”
The course marks a fantastic new partnership between Ashburton Cookery School and The Cooking School at Dean Clough. For more information or to book your place visit www.thecookingschool.co.uk or http://www.ashburtoncookeryschool.co.uk/c_63/p_447/
The Cooking School
• Image: The Cooking School at Dean Clough
• Call Asif Afzal at The Cooking School for more information on 01422 383192 or email email@example.com
• The Cooking School’s aim is to offer the very best culinary experience in our beautifully designed, state-of-the-art, teaching facilities that can be appreciated whether you are new to cooking or a cordon bleu connoisseur who sees the kitchen as their second home
• Every one of our courses offers the freshest ingredients and produce, all locally sourced wherever possible and our chef Matthew Benson-Smith knows how to bring out the very best in both his recipes and his clients
• All profits from The Cooking School are gifted to the Focus on Food Campaign which, each year, teaches over 42,000 young people to cook and 2,500 teachers across the UK to teach cooking
• For upcoming events and courses, visit our website at www.thecookingschool.co.uk and please follow us on Twitter @cookdeanclough
Ashburton Cookery School • Regularly voted on of the leading cookery schools in the UK, the Ashburton Cookery School offers more than 40 cookery courses aimed at enthusiastic home cooks from 18 old, beginners to advanced levels. The courses are delivered by a team of 7 professional chef tutors in state of the art kitchens at a purpose built facility in Ashburton, on the edge of Dartmoor National Park www.ashburtoncookeryschool.co.uk • For further press information please contact: • Gail Livingstone T/: 01823 252415 M/:07767 055595 E/: firstname.lastname@example.org • Jane Adkins T/: 01935 813114 M/: 07960 698089 E/: email@example.com
Other releases for Ashburton Cookery School.